Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am so far behind the times. I am still catching up on photos I took in November .... yeesh!

So for Thanksgiving, my husband and I went down to Connecticut to celebrate with him family. We stayed with his Grandmother and spent Thanksgiving afternoon and night with his Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. It was a fantastic time. We went to Hammonasset State Park while we were there and I took pictures of the sunset again.

This is a picture of one of the buildings on the beach, before you actually get to the beach. It is a puddle and the building. I love taking pictures of puddles.










It was definitely reminiscent of a wintry sunset.


A couple of people were out walking their dog.
















Pretty clouds...





This is one of my favourites...




Nelson and I...


Another one of my favourites...







I love how the pink sky is absorbed into everything.



Beautiful colours...




Reflection in a puddle...


No comments:

Post a Comment