Friday, September 16, 2011

Cara Mia: Portrait Session.

With mind, body, and spirit as beautiful as hers, it's only fitting that her name means "My Dear One."

I was in Boston visiting her and we went down to the Harbour for a photo-shoot.

I give you: Cara Mia.




I loved the light and shadow that was going on at that particular time of day. I think it was around noonish.











She has such a beautiful smile. I could photograph her for hours!







I think this one if my favourite. I love how the shadow falls exactly down the middle of her face. Half in light, half in darkness. 




I absolutely love this picture. Such attitude and confidence exuding from Cara as she saunters toward the camera.


...And this one, looking boldly at the camera, almost like a challenge...
I love working with Cara, because she has a natural way - almost a sixth sense -  of knowing exactly where to move and how to place herself for the picture to be absolutely perfect. She should be a model.



This is a perfect example of Cara's sixth sense. I was just taking a picture of the harbour and Cara snuck into it so perfectly. The result? A poignant picture that makes you feel like the person is looking pensively out to the sea, lost in thought.





3 comments: